ERP System Administration - Washington, DC
Position Description & Responsibilities
Responsible for supporting system implementation and administration across a variety of financial (ERP) & human resources (HRIS) applications.
This position reports to the Associate Director, Finance & HR Operations.
- Manage day-to-day administration of finance & HR systems
- Supports system implementation, configuration, upgrades & enhancements
- Integrate ERP with other internal and external applications
- Provides technical support and training to end users
- Maintain user security roles and permissions
- Maintain system(s) protocols to ensure data integrity
- BS/BA degree in Information Management or Computer Science.
- Minimum of 3-5 years ERP/HRIS experience, data management and/or other systems administration.
- Functional knowledge in HR, Finance or other business related disciplines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Must have sound interpersonal, communication, organization and analytic skills.
- MS Dynamics and/or Ultipro experience a plus.
Vanda Pharmaceuticals offers a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits and a 401(k) matching program. Vanda is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, age, national origin, ethnicity, disability, or any other protected status designated by law.
Applicants should submit a cover letter with their Curriculum Vitae or Resume to: