Hetlioz Account Manager - Anchorage, Alaska
Vanda, a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel therapies to address high unmet medical needs and improve the lives of patients, is looking for a talented and patient focused Medical Professional, Physician's Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our field team.
This role provides a unique opportunity for a qualified candidate to have an integral role in our expansion into Alaska while addressing an unmet medical need.
Successful candidates must have:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Medicine, Nursing, Health Sciences or related field, with strong academic record.
- Minimum of 10 - 15 years as a resident of Alaska. Strong familiarity with the state of Alaska and its medical system.
- Ability to work independently, provide local expertise, as well as respond to sales and strategy direction.
- Ability to travel easily throughout Alaska (approx. 75% travel).
- Excellent communication skills and ability to adapt within a dynamic environment.
Vanda Pharmaceuticals offers a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits and a 401(k) matching program. Vanda is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, age, national origin, ethnicity, disability, or any other protected status designated by law.
Applicants should submit a cover letter with their Curriculum Vitae or Resume together with the names, addresses and telephone numbers of 3 references to:
Reference #: CM3005
Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc.
2200 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Suite 300E
Washington, DC 20037
« return to career opportunities