M.D./Ph.D. Clinical Research Positions
Vanda, a specialty pharmaceutical company based in Washington, D.C., focused on the development and commercialization of novel therapies to address high unmet medical needs and improve the lives of patients, is looking for a talented and patient focused MD/Ph.D. to join our growing Research & Development team.
- Responsible for developing and implementing clinical program strategies for phase I-IV studies.
- Participates in preparing regulatory filings (i.e. annual updates, NDAs, INDs, etc.)
- Manages preparation of scientific presentations and publications.
- MD or PhD required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Scientific publication record
Vanda Pharmaceuticals offers a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits and a 401(k) matching program. Vanda is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, age, national origin, ethnicity, disability, or any other protected status designated by law.
Applicants should submit a cover letter with their Curriculum Vitae or Resume to:
Reference #: C2021
Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc.
2200 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Suite 300E
Washington, DC 20037
"Please note that the duties and responsibilities within this role may change over the course of employment, which will require flexibility."
« return to career opportunities